Take your smartphone or camera and learn with this photography workshop as we guide you through historic center of Granada. Familiarize yourself with the techniques of Street Photography and the best places, lead by a professional local photographer. With this tour you will learn simple tricks that will help you take spectacular photos of your trips.
From San Cristóbal viewpoint to San Nicolás, this tour will take you through amazing corners and spectacular views of the Alhambra. The route includes technical stops where you will receive an introduction to the basic language of photography.
LEARN TO USE YOUR PHONE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL CAMERA!!
Thursday and Friday 9:30 am
Saturdays and Sundays at 17:00
MEETING POINT: Arco de Elvira, You can see the location on this page by clicking “View on the map/Ver en el Mapa”
Plaza del Carmen, in front of the town hall
- Important features of your smartphone camera
- Appropriate use of natural light based on it’s origin, quality (hard and soft – direct or diffuse), and direction (front, back, side)
- Type of scene (high and low contrast) and its different effects in photography.
- Basic rules of composition: balance, integration of elements, simplicity, organization…
- Technical elements of Street Photography and Urban Landscapes.
- Photography as a language to express ideas and tell stories
- Post-procesamiento de las imágenes usando la aplicación Lightroom.
- Post-processing of images using Lightroom app.
This Photographic Smartphone Tour by Betogether Tours is aimed towards everyone, especially those who show an interest in photographing the cities that they visit.
Participants will receive a link after the tour where they will have the option to see and download the photos taken by the guide along with the didactic material discussed during the tour.
Do you have special needs?
Our tours were designed to be accessible to everyone. We recommend making your booking 24 in advance and explaining your specific needs so that we may provide you with the best service possible.
Duration: 2H aprox.
Kate Vredevoogd (Seattle, 1989)
Freelance professional photographer and Editor Travel and Tourism Specialist.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts from Western Washington University (2010)
- Certified Photography by School Photographic Center Northwest (2011)
Awards and Publications:
- Award for Best Photographer of the Year in Tourism by Get Your Guide 2016, 2017
- 2nd Prize at the Pueblo de Nerja 2016 Annual Photography Contest
- Publication of the “Life and Tourism” Collection for the brand EyeEm Vol II 2015
- Publisher and photographer for the Travel and Adventure magazine Delve Magazine 2013-14
- Collaborating photographer in “Contemporary Photography” for LensCulture 2012
- Embrujo de Granada photographic exhibition, Casa de los Tiros Museum. Granada 2016
- Pixel Precious Photo Exhibition, La Vie en Rose Seattle, USA 2012
- Pixel Precious Photographic Exhibition, Bellingham Art Walk Bellingham, USA 2011